Our kids and youth helping pass out water at the 2014 Oxford Independence Day Parade
At FCC, we believe everyone has a gift, talent, and ability that will enhance the community we are building here!
There are specific ways you can get involved:
– PRAYER – You can pray for us daily. There will be no greater need than this for we want God to direct our every footstep in this process. Please pray for Faith Community Church, our leadership team, changed lives, and for the favor of God in our community.
– Our Pastor’s family
– People seeking Christ or looking for a church to call home
– Favor with Newton County businesses, politicians, officials
– FINANCIAL – As a new church, we can use all the help we can get. So what happens when you support FCC?
- You get a tax deductible donations receipt! Fight the man (just kidding but it does help)
- Together we get to enhance a community with God’s love
Though our primary means of support is through the faithful giving of our families and friends, anyone can impact this community with a one time or monthly gift.
– You can send any gifts to:
Faith Community Church
132 Cannon Farm Road
Oxford, GA 30054
– Please make all checks payable to Faith Community Church. We will mail you a statement acknowledging your gift for tax purposes
– MINISTRY TEAM – We welcome all to come and let us help you find your place on a team. As we grow, some may be asked to assist on as many as two teams until we equip enough people to help grow leaders and to help those growing in their faith.
- Visual Arts
2. Fellowship – Responsible for encouraging new people and helping them find their place in the church body
First Encounters Team
- Parking and Greeters
- Ushers and Hospitality
- Communication Team
PASTORAL CARE TEAMS
- Retention and Follow-up Teams
- Prayer Team
- Hospital Visitation
- Biblical Counseling
3. Discipleship – Responsible for edifying believers to stir their commitment to God
Faith Growth Teams
- Faith Journey Classes
- Weekly Bible Studies
- Small Groups
- Faith Kids
- FCC (Forever Centered on Christ) Students (Middle School and High School)
- FCC College
4. Service – Responsible for equipping believers to minister to the church body
- FCC Care Teams – trained to visit in the hospitals or assist those temporarily homebound or assisting single parents (house work, yard work, cook a meal, etc.)
- FCC Service Teams – serving during church worship times, during big events, and when we have connections events
5. Outreach – Responsible for keeping the church connected to the community to continue the process of inviting new people to join in our journey!
- Community Partnerships– Partnering with Local Businesses, Schools, and Government; attend BOE meeting, Commission meetings and Commerce meetings to report ways to be involved in the community or needs in the community that need to be addressed; create volunteer list for community events needing volunteers.
- CityConnect Teams – Serve on Independence Day on the Square (July 4), at Scare on the Square (Oct 31), during Family Day (Saturday before Easter), and other connection events.